Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Spouse & I


Last night, William decided to dress as Nadine for dinner and after. He went into the back of our house to take a shower and came out dressed in the cutest outfit, a new one. She looked so cute so I mentioned before my shower that maybe she should put on makeup and her wig so I could take a picture for her to put on her blog, Unordinary Style. After my shower, I sat down by Nadine, and it occurred to me that I really wanted a picture of Jules and Nadine to put up here on my blog. So I asked her if she would be willing to do that with me. She asked why.

I paused and then answered from the heart: I am proud to be her wife and proud that she is my wife.

I went and got dressed up. We took some cute pictures in our back yard. I am glad that I asked to do this because I am really proud of my spouse. It has been work for Nadine to look the way she does and feel the way she does about herself and come out so confident and beautiful!

In everyday life, I want William/Nadine to know that I care and that I do love all aspects of the person I married.  He has inspired me to be the best me possible, and I am so grateful to get to experience life with such a fantastic partner!!


6 comments:

  1. You both look great together. It seems to me that you have a very special bond, a relationship that exists on multiple levels. It seems that you are both lovers and best friends. That is a wonderful place to be.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks so much for the kind words! I don't think it would be honest to say that all of what you said is true, but we are working together to get there.

      Delete
  2. hot dang--you two look absolutely sexy and gorgeous together! very nice pic indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!! So appreciate the compliment!!!!

      Delete
  3. You are truly a very blessed couple.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete