Thursday, June 13, 2013

Following Through


Ok so a bit ago William suggested that we got to LA for a day trip to do a few things like Nadine trying on wigs she's interested in, and going to Chinatown to get lunch. At first I was reluctant but then I thought about what I could do there too. After many months of researching dress forms, I thought it would be a good idea to look at some in person and figured LA would be a good place to look around.

With William's help, I found a couple of places to go look around. We went to LA, and Nadine tried on several wigs to help in her research of which one to buy next, which was fun! Then we went to look at dress forms at a dress form company, PGM Pro. I was able to ask tons on questions and got them all answered. The associate was extremely helpful and friendly. As we were there, she showed us a "floor model" which was a regular dress form with a defect. I was thinking, "I don't want a dress form with a defect." Then she showed us the defect, and it was so ridiculously small that I was shocked when she told me it was half price.  After I asked more questions and took a picture of the dress form floor model, we left and went to the car. At the car we discussed it, and even though I had no intentions of buying, we decided it was too great of a deal to pass up. So we went back, and I bought it!!! I am so happy !! I have been wanting this for a long time and am thrilled to find the dress form I found and at such a great price!

Now, I understand that with great purchases comes great responsibility (to steal from Spiderman). I bought this dress form and now I have to prove to myself that it was worth the money. I already have cloth pinned on it, and I really want to show myself that I can follow through with what I start!!

Hope you're well!! Hugs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you sweetie. Oh btw - I think you should have tried on some wigs as well. It would have been funny!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I will have to try that some day. Thank you for the wonderful support!! Love you!!!

      Delete