Monday, August 26, 2013

Time, Energy, & Effort



Wow isn't it amazing how quickly time flies? I realized that it has been a while since I wrote a post. Life has been really full lately and I love it! For once, the idea of having many things on my plate at a time is not intimidating; its invigorating. No I have not gotten everything on to my plate that I want to, but I am getting there.  I actually believe that with time, and energy, and effort, I can achieve all that I want to. It has been a long time, or maybe never before, that I have felt really capable of achievement like I do now.

Now, I am working to keep myself in check in terms of not thinking that I got it and I do not need to keep working on practicing growth mindset. That is something will practice for as long as I live, and hopefully, through practice, by the time I die, I can say I am proud of what I have done with my life.

So how are things going in your world?

Big Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. Keeping all the balls in the air, thank you very much for asking Jules!

    Happy to hear you are also doing so and are invigorated by it.

    <<>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you are doing well. :) I do find though that sometimes I think I have the all the balls under control then I look down and see my balls on the ground. ( Hee-hee. That sounded funny!)

      Delete
  2. Glad things are going well. This has been a short summer and things have been busy.
    Stay well
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So appreciate your comment and well wishes! Hope things are calming down for you. :)

      Delete